Let US be your Real Estate Agent for all your Buying and Selling Needs!
Why Use a REALTOR? 6 Important Reasons
Today's buyers and seller's agree. In 2012 a full 89 percent of buyers and sellers used a real estate agent, and so did 88 percent of sellers.
1. Fiduciary responsibility. When you work with a realtor, their responsibility is to you. That means that you have to have an expert who is looking out for your best financial interests, an expert who's contractually bound to do everything in their power to protect you.
2. Complex, ever-changing real estate regulations. Buying or selling a home is not like purchasing a plane ticket. Every home is different, and laws change every year and vary from state to state. Realtors are immersed in real estate, and they must stay current with all of the updates in regulations, laws, contracts and practices.
3. Help finding the right home, beyond square footage and baths. Browsing online is a terrific way to start a home search. But, when it's time to buy, knowing all the pros and cons of a property can help you make the right decision. Realtors live and breath real estate, and they can share information about a home that you wouldn't otherwise know.
4. Pricing and selling a home. There are lots of sites where you can view price estimates for your home before you list it for sale, but you take a risk using them. In some markets, online estimates can be off by as much as 35 percent, and they often rely on tax records and data that can be as old as 6-12 months. Realtors know the local market, have access to the freshest sale data, and can price your house in line with the market to maximize your earnings.
5. Contracts and negotiations. Finding the right home is the fun part. Then the real work begins.: Today’s contracts can be 50 pages long — not counting addendums and riders. Realtors can help you navigate these complex documents and craft an attractive offer that makes sense for you. Plus, when it comes to negotiation, your Realtor is your advocate and can bring an objective voice to a very subjective situation.
6. Following a code of ethics. When you work with a Realtor, you’re partnering with a professional who operates according to a strict code of ethics. In place for over 100 years, the Realtor Code of Ethics ensures that consumers who work with a Realtor are treated professionally and ethically in all transaction-related matters.
Connect with us OnlineFollow @twitter
None at this time...
Buying or Selling Real Estate?
Yucca Realty has been in business in the Espanola Valley since 1978.
Local REALTORS know the area and can assist you with all your needs.
We offer Appraisal Service and Property Management Service.
We can sell Our listings or other Agents' listings.
Featuring properties in Rio Arriba and Santa Fe Counties
It's like one stop shopping!
Call us today!
Don W. Milligan
Licensed Real Estate Broker (New Mexico), Certified Real Estate Appraiser.
Helen M. Milligan
Associate Broker - Residential, Commercial, Land. Office Manager, Experience in Loan Management, Property Management
Website Redesigned -- Update
We are working on a mobile friendly layout at present, so look for it after the beginning of 2017